At First ARP we believe that a healthy church is a praying church. Prayer represents our dependence on God and is a vital part of all of our ministries. With that in mind we have some specific ministries that center around praying for our church, our community and the world. They include:
- Sunday Evening Prayer: Meets the last Sunday of every month at 6pm in the sanctuary.
- Prayer for Muslims: Meets every Wednesday night at 6:30pm in the library to pray for outreach to Muslims.
- Pastors’ Prayer Partners: Meets the first Saturday of every month at 7:30am to pray for the Pastors and the church in the fellowship hall.
- Men’s Prayer Group: Meets every Friday in the church fellowship hall for breakfast and prayer at 7am.
- Intercessory Prayer: This is a group of women that meets every Monday in the prayer room (behind the sanctuary) at 11:30am.
- Weekly Prayer List: This is a list of congregational cares and concerns that can be accessed through the weekly email blast.
We invite anyone and everyone to join us in these opportunities for prayer. We long to be a church that is consistently and passionately praying for God’s glory to fill the whole earth.