We strive to passionately proclaim Christ’s glory, build disciples, and equip them to reach all peoples.
“Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12
- Sunday School (10-10:45am) – A time of in depth-study and instruction in God’s Word.
- Youth Choir (9:45-10:10am) – Preparation time for singing at Sunday morning Worship, special services, and tours.
- Youth Group – A time of fellowship, prayer, and study of topics relevant to youth desiring to deepen their walk with Christ.
- Middle School – 5:00-6:00pm.
- Dinner (Middle School and High School) – 6:00-6:30pm.
- High School – 6:30-8:00pm.
- Wednesday Night Bible Study (5:30-7:30pm) – A time of gospel-focused study for youth. Dinner is provided.
- Wednesday Youth Praise Team Practice (4:30-5:30pm) – Youth are encouraged to use their musical gifts/talents in leading our gathering song each week.
- Tuesday Morning High School Bible Study (6:30am) – we meet weekly for breakfast at Bojangles on S. New Hope Rd.
- Retreats and Conferences – We participate in the ARP Spring and Fall Weekend Retreats and Week-Long Summer Conferences at Bonclarken. We also participate in the in-town 180 Weekend each year.
- Mission Trips – Youth have an opportunity to serve in short-term mission work locally, nationally, and internationally on a rotating basis.
- Service Projects – Service projects are organized quarterly.
To sign up for our weekly email updates, click http://eepurl.com/c9ex2D
Associate Pastor Joshua Hjemvick
Phone: 704-864-3468 (ext. 121)