We strive to passionately proclaim Christ’s glory, build disciples, and equip them to reach all peoples.
“Let no one despise you for your youth, but set the believers an example in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith, in purity.” 1 Timothy 4:12
- Sunday School (9:00-10:30am) – A time of in depth-study and instruction in God’s Word.
- Youth Choir (Wednesday – 5:30pm) – Preparation time for singing at Sunday morning Worship, special services, and tours.
- Youth Group – A time of fellowship, prayer, and study of topics relevant to youth desiring to deepen their walk with Christ.
- Open Gym at 6pm, followed by youth group from 6:30-8:00pm with small connect groups by age/gender
- Wednesday Night Bible Study (6:30-7:30pm) – A time of gospel-focused study for youth.
- Week-Long Summer Conferences at Bonclarken. We also participate in the in-town 180 Weekend each year.
- Mission Trips – Youth have an opportunity to serve in short-term mission work locally, nationally, and internationally on a rotating basis.
- Service Projects – Service projects are organized quarterly
Associate Pastor Joshua Hjemvick
*To sign up for our weekly email updates “Click Here“